What's new

That one cigar that you really dislike / hate...

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooo what cigar totally turns you off / makes you sick / tastes the worst / would rather smoke a cigarette, etc.? No complaining if your favorite cigar is listed...

IG I have to go first so: The Liga Privada is fucking unnatural... it smokes, and smells like burning plastic. It's gotta be dipped in some super secret DE schmeg...

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sooo what cigar totally turns you off / makes you sick / tastes the worst / would rather smoke a cigarette, etc.? No complaining if your favorite cigar is listed...

IG I have to go first so: The Liga Privada is fucking unnatural... it smokes, and smells like burning plastic. It's gotta be dipped in some super secret DE schmeg...
DE schmeg!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Perdomo, Ramon Bueso , Omar Ortez, Oliva Series D, Obsidian, La Boheme Habano, JFR, Dunbarton, Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured, Liga Privada, Carlos Torano Signature, CAO Gold, 5 Vegas, most local roles I picked up while traveling. Most PDR. Never had a decent Quesada

Important lesson for me Cheap cigars are normally cheap for a reason.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought this'd be an interesting topic xD
I won't start topics while I'm high any more o_0
It's a good topic. Some of the smokes mentioned above are ones that I have liked. But then some smokes I really liked have tasted like poo at other times. Some weekends everything smokes great. I assume that's why there's no accounting for taste.
I do remember smoking a Torano that was highly reviewed that was horrid & also don't care for infused anything.
Someone buys those Acids though, from what I've read they sell like hotcakes.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a good topic. Some of the smokes mentioned above are ones that I have liked. But then some smokes I really liked have tasted like poo at other times. Some weekends everything smokes great. I assume that's why there's no accounting for taste.
I do remember smoking a Torano that was highly reviewed that was horrid & also don't care for infused anything.
Someone buys those Acids though, from what I've read they sell like hotcakes.
My sister likes a Blondie or kuba x2 now and then, but when she was like "can i keep these in your humidor?"' i was like Fuck NO... i'm not letting something dipped in that greazy ass DE shit near my stash and she only asks bc her boyfriend won't let that shit near his cigars either.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anything AJ Fernandez. I’ve given his cigars more chances than a millionaire’s useless son and they just never “get there.”

Also never understood the hype around Alec Bradley, but i also haven’t smoked one since 2013.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Le Careme is one of my go to s but I admit now that I've smoked them for a couple of years not nearly as often as I used to.

I think I find dry cocoa more then chocolate in cigars

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Le Careme is one of my go to s but I admit now that I've smoked them for a couple of years not nearly as often as I used to.

I think I find dry cocoa more then chocolate in cigars
I'll admit, both of them were tried early on in my cigar exploration journey so I may very well have adapted my palate a little better since then. Might be worth another try just because.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
L'Atelier Maduro might also have that chocolate note you crave. Try a bit of baking cocoa, just a tad on your tongue, you'd be surprised how "un-chocolaty" it tastes.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I’ve come to dislike 98.2% of cigars with MSA wrappers and binders. Used to like them but about 3 years ago, when it seemed like every other new cigar was made with MSA, either my palate or the drying / curing / aging process for the tobacco changed and the taste just wasn’t the same...at least for me. The only MSA wrapped cigars I can still tolerate / smoke are my old (2013 & 2014) inventory of MUWAT Bait Fish.