[video=vimeo;39935240]http://vimeo.com/39935240[/video]

Sponsored and hosted by

Casa de Montecristo™
1332 West 55th. Street
Countryside, IL 60525

Saturday June 23rd 4-10pm

Special Guests

Jonathan Drew
with a cigar rolling demo by Willy Herrera!

Press coverage by Thor of Cigar Press
Video coverage by Cigar Explorer

Hey Eric, feel free to post this in one of the first two posts so it doesn't get buried.

I wanted to post some details regarding the herf, after having a chance to meet with Sam this week:

• BOTL members will be allowed into the VIP lounge during the Herf. We will be identified with name badges. So, if you plan to attend, make sure you get your name on the list in this thread.
  • We don't have exclusive access to the VIP lounge. CdM members and those non-members/non-BOTL that buy at least a box of cigars are also allowed downstairs.
  • BOTLs can access the VIP lounge starting at 4pm. Sam said JD and Willy will be arriving around 5 PM, and I know of one "surprise" that they have planned.
  • Casa de Montecristo will be providing food for this event, as well as non-alcoholic drinks. Bring your own alcohol.
  • There are two very good liquor stores near-by CdM, one of which (Prestige) is right across the street and will deliver.
  • Reserved seating has been secured for BOTL members only. This will include all booths, the conference room and theatre room. Other seating is available, but there will be other people at the event.
  • There is also a nice front patio, which we have access to. It will have a tent covering it in the event of bad weather.
  • There will be 50 bundles (12 cigars per bundle) of Ratzillas available at $14.95 per cigar. I was told that around 20 bundles will be broken up into smaller packs, most likely half-bundles, as Sam wants to make sure every BOTL member in attendance has an opportunity to get some. BOTL members (need name tag) will have first access to the Ratzillas. Sam will only sell these to attendees, because he said that we are the reason why they have access to these cigars.
  • There will be 200 bundles (12 cigars per bundle) of UF4s available at $12.95 per cigar. BOTL members (need name tag) will also have first access to these. However, 50 bundles will be available for BOTLs that are not in attendance to call in and purchase (timeframe TBD).
  • Specials are as follows:
    • Liga Privada -- 10% off box purchases (key word is box)
    • MUWAT/JdN--Buy 3 get 1 Free on singles; Buy 2 get 1 Free on box purchases
Some of us have been getting a little concerned with some of the talk in this thread, which deals with potential behavior while at the BOTL Herf. I know that all of it could be said in jest, as we are all excited about this large event. I feel it necessary to say this now, while we are still a little over ten days away for this enormous herf.

There are a number of people that have been working hard to make this a memorable event for everyone that is attending. I was originally asked to approach Sam at Casa de Montecristo about holding this event at their lounge, and have been in close communication with them for quite some time to ensure everything is set. I would not want to see any issues arise that might embarrass BOTL, as well as anyone that is a member of Casa de Montecristo, including myself.

I hope that any of the conversation that has created concerns is really all just in fun. We want everyone to have a good time. We want everyone to enjoy this herf being held at a spectacular lounge, with a group of amazing brothers!

Also, we wanted to make sure we remind everyone to have a Designated Driver. We don't want to see anyone drink and drive, even if you are staying at a hotel near the lounge.

I am excited to see all of the BOTLs that I have met, and look forward to meeting all of the BOTLs that I have not yet met.

You MUST confirm your attendance BEFORE June 19th

Last edited:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Confirmed

Special Guests
Jonathan Drew - Drew Estate
Willy Herrera - Drew Estate

Press Coverage
Thor - Cigar Press

Video Coverage
Mario - Cigar Explorer

BoM's
Angry Bill
aquarich
bdc30
Boppa-Wasch
BradMc
Craig Mac
cvm4
darkman
Fourtotheflush
funkejj
Greg
hdroadglide
Hendy
Herfin' Harg
jolietilfire
jwintosh
keinreis
kockroach
L8A
mthhurley
smokemifugotem
Speedbump
Tnt Cigarguy
Wasch24

BOTL'ers

4pistonjosh
AlohaStyle
Ambassador Dangerzone
azcigarnut
Barndog
Black_Metal
BlueAudiA4
Chemforever
ChiefHava
ciggy
Coop
Crypto Sailor
Damoba
dayento2
Eric
FireDoc83
Goalee1
Hoshneer
hossdawg
illinichaser
InspektorGadget
Jadawin
Jdog
JuYcEmAn
LongDuckDong
mlvega1
MU Mike
OB-Left
podman28
Presto
Rick
RogDuck57
smokinbodybuilder
sofc
tanavarro
undoctrl
Vegan702
W.B.

Last edited:

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Would love to make this but I'll be out of town. Bummer

edit: I will be there in spirt

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hmm a day before my birthday... Maybe I'll have to take a trip back to Chitown! Time to look for coverage now. G1