What's new

The Cigar Factory-Davidoff Event, Troy MI

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Who here is going besides me? Hendy I know you will be there......Was told there are only a couple spots left!

Davidoff Event at the CFO!

Join us on Thursday February 26th for The Cigar Factory Outlets Davidoff Blind Taste Test Event!!!

Each Participant will receive 1 FREE Cigar from Davidoff to taste test and give your feedback on! The blend could be anyone of their world famous lines!!

This is a very exclusive event so only 80 lucky participants will be able to attend this special event! So call us now at 888-23-CIGAR to reserve your spot!

You must call in to The Cigar Factory Outlet and give your name and number ASAP so we can put you on the list.

We will have a special promotion on 10ct. Zino Classic boxes that night offered at 20% OFF! Also with every box purchase you get entered into a raffle to win an all expense paid trip to the World Famous Davidoff Factory in Honduras!!!

*Also "The Big Easy" pulled some strings and will have a couple of Hooters girls there to cut and light cigars for you!

*Plenty of food and refreshments all night!

*Make sure to call in today to reserve your spot for February 26th from 5PM-8PM for the Davidoff Blind Taste Test Event! 888-23-CIGAR

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Wow, it's alive. I was starting to worry about you my friend. Looks like our ols hang out has changed signs again. Will need to check that out.

I will be there. Already have my spot (as usual). See you there.

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow, it's alive. I was starting to worry about you my friend. Looks like our ols hang out has changed signs again. Will need to check that out.

I will be there. Already have my spot (as usual). See you there.
Hey, I was there last night, (Tiramisu, on 16mile and Van Dyke) and one day last week. I already have the "inside scoop" from Jen, the bartender. Will be up there tomorrow night with my boss Ron, maybe LWD also.
Ron is going back to Vegas Friday a.m.