What's new

The "Early Winter" quarterly nameless Colorado Herf!

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alrighty boys & girls, we have the next Colorado herf set up for Dec 16 at Barlow's Premium Cigars & Pipes in Lafayette, Co. from 7:00 pm until Trey Barlow tells us to leave. The address to the shop is 2270 Arapahoe Rd. Suite 102, Lafayette, CO. 80026. For those of you not familiar with the area, Lafayette is just a short drive north of the Flatirons Mall area in Broomfield. Google or Yahoo map the address to find the best route from your location.

Barlow's will offer all herf attendees a 10% discount during the evening, so if you feel like trying some new cigars, you can save a buck or two! We will also be allowed to bring in our own drinks & snacks if you want. We do need to keep the drinks & munchies back in the lounge and out of the front retail area & humidor.

Hope to see most of you local BOTL there, & all passers-through are welcome as well! Please post here and let me know that you're attending so I can get a good count for Barlow's.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Sweet! Just saw this post.
I've got work that day, but not sure what time. Will definitely try and make it down, tho!

TYLER

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very good Scott, hope you make it this time!

Looks like we'll have at least 6, maybe up to 10 show up. I checked in with Barlow's yesterday and they are ready for us!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So it looks like I work from 4pm-11pm on Saturday.
I guess I'll miss out on this one.
Hope you guys have a good time!

TYLER

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thank you to Dale, Bruce, Matt, their families and friends for a great time! I sat and smoked and chatted with new found friends for about three hours. Tyler and Trey (in absentia) at Barlow's deserve a big hand as the hosts. I'll post the few pics I have later.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was great finally getting to meet you Scott! I look forward to your pics since I didn't have my camera with me.
For the next herf we'll have to get a place without the poker players competing for the avail space, and we'll have to plan it to last longer. I could have kept smoking & talking to you, Bruce & Matt for another 2-3 hours!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Here is Matt, Bruce and Dale discussing the intracasies of, well, a darn interesting cigar band.

Dale's son and his pals, of which I won't recall their names until there's at least one more herf under our belts. Dales's son is getting married though, so congrats!!!

I regret not getting any pics of Tyler from Barlows, as well as the rest of the guys, and the ladies who showed up all shopped out.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for posting the pics Scott. In the 2nd photo from L to R - my son Jake and his friends Brandon & Gut. Both of his buds are new to cigars & were amazed at all the fine smokes and cigar conversation. I'm sure they will return and participate again.