What's new

The Edge

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok, so there has been some talk about this and I actually had my first one last week. I'd be interested to know what others thought. To me, it was one of the least interesting smokes I've had this go-round. The draw wasn't so great(a bit tight) and it was rather mild for me..Though I like em strong and tastey and then turn green at the end and end up paying for my taste buds by being naseaus for an hr afterward. I smoked the lighter wrapper, not the maduro.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have'nt been to crazy about the edge corjo's but the maduros are very good strong and tasty give those a try.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok, so I felt as though i needed to give this cigar a second go, especially considering it's reputation and the fact that my first choice, the maduro, was not available last week.
I'm finishing off a maduro torpedo as I type this. What a difference a day makes...or a week.

Much fuller, stronger, more the type of smoke that I prefer. The draw was excellent and the burn to match...I've been smoking it for over an hour now so for it's size this is great.
The size and the price are perfect.

Definately on my list of fav smokes at the moment.

Allan

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I went to a local B&M yesterday for the first time in about 8 months and it reminded me why i do not frequent these places..... but anyway all they had were the aged Rocky Patel 12's or whatever and the guy wouldnt shut up about how they were the best cigar ever better than the best ISOMS i laughed and said thanks and walked out....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Had a second last night..very good. perfect for my evening smoke while i read and surfed the internet...and practiced my smoke rings...0 0 0...