What's new

The new and improved Accumonitor

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
It still looks the same, but it has 2 important new features.

First is a new circulation fan timer option. All Accumonitors come with circulation fans. These fans run while the humidity canisters are operating, and run for an additional minute after the humidity canisters turn off. This helps move the air around so that your humidity will be even throughout your cabinet. However, mother nature makes humidity rise in a cabinet. So typically, humidity will be a little higher in the top of your cabinet. Our new option runs the circulation fans for approx. 1 minute every hour. I have been testing this feature in my own 2 cabinets, and it really works well. I have gone from about a 2-3 point spread from top to bottom, to a 0-1 point spread. I am very impressed with how it works. This option will add $50 to our Accumonitors, or our Accumonitor/cabinet packages. For our old customers, we have the ability to retrofit this new feature into your old Accumonitors. Cost will be $75.

Second feature is a new pushbutton calibration feature. All Accumonitors can be recalibrated using the Boveda pack. The pushbutton feature makes calibration fun...hehehe. You can now do an easy once a month test, and guarantee that your cigars will be at the humidity level that you think the are at. For old customers, a $75 charge will get both new features installed on your original model Accumonitors.

The Accumonitor has more features, and better performance than any other humidity control system. Its now even better. Nothing comes close.

http://www.cigarsolutions.com/NewAccumonitorFeatures.html