What's new

The New Wolverine movie

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I went to see the new Wolverine movie last night. It was interesting to watch as I was able to see one of the bootleg copies of an unfinished version about a month ago. A few minor changes and much better special effects. I tend to like this genre of movie, so I liked it. It wasn't spectacular, but pretty good. I give it a B+. Hugh Jackman is good in the movie, the other actors are ok. The plot at the beginning is kinda hokey, but it's a comic book movie. What else would you expect?

My wife has a thing for Hugh Jackman, and I found it interesting that he spends probably 75% of the movie either without a shirt or in a muscle shirt. Too bad there isn't a woman that goes around 75% of the time with no shirt or in a muscle shirt!! I would have given it an A+!!!

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It was ok but Deadpool was changed to much from the comic. I will never understand why they feel the need to make changes to the characters.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Saw it - dam good, well worth seeing. It's a special effects movie with a few cheezy parts I had to bite my tounge on, and plot is what you'd expect, but I liked it. Also, from talking to some of the kids at the threater there are at least two different endings out to this film. The place I went to had multiple theaters in the same building showing the same film at the same time. Didn't sound like the endings were different in outcome, but showed differnt clips.