What's new

The Passing of a True Friend

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Today, October 8, 2015, marks the passing of a true friend of mine. My 14 year and 9 month old Chocolate Lab named Tickles. Miss Tickles to be exact but we just called her Tickles.

I'm smoking a Crowned Heads Yellow Rose of TX in her honor. She was my cigar smoking buddy on the back porch at night. Man, am I going to miss her. The girls, my wife and I all got to spend some special time with her today letting her know how much she is loved.

A big salute to you Tickles! I miss you.

Thank you guys for letting me share and openly grieve.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Sorry for your loss, brother. It's hard to lose a good four-legged friend, but take comfort in the fact that you did right for her for all those years.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry to hear about Tickles. 14 years is a nice long life for a lab and she looks like she was well loved. Rejoice in the fact that she obviously knew she was yours and you hers.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Our four legged friends are just as important to us as our family is. I know my Aussie, Shelby, has always been there no matter what and loved me unconditionally, Not too many people can say that about humans. Sorry about the loss of Miss Tickles.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm sorry for your loss. I love my dog like a person and it almost stops me from adopting them just knowing someday this moment comes around. :(

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I feel your pain brother just know that she is hanging around the big red fire hydrant in the sky.
No need to thank us, but rather thank you for being willing to share with us.
TO TICKLES. CHEERS!