What's new

The real Fast and Furious

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Wowza. That guy can drive. I can just about guarantee everyone here (except @jonnylieberman ), wouldn't even be able to take a turn in that car without spinning out. Sick car, I'm amazed the guy can do anything besides drive it in a straight line.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
He has a whole series thats bad to the bone! Theres also another one with a trophy truck racing a helicopter full of girls in bikinis to the beach thats really cool. Man if I could only win the powerball!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
He has a whole series thats bad to the bone! Theres also another one with a trophy truck racing a helicopter full of girls in bikinis to the beach thats really cool. Man if I could only win the powerball!
After watching that I did a little bit of research on him and it seems he has a lot of haters who says he's a mediocre driver lol. I dunno though seemed cool as fuck to me

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yeah I love the old school Stangs. My 67 was a 302 / 3spd with a high rise 4bbl. Jacked up, Mags, Fat tires, etc.
I can appreciate the " museum piece" early Mustang crowd. But I like daily driver street beasts myself.
He was a good enough driver to run that ride hard haha

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ken Block drives like a boss. If you liked this one you should check out his others..... which you may have if you looked it up on YouTube. Cant believe the car control.