What's new

The summer of cigars

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there is a fall bite in the air this morning (it was 30 degrees) Im torching the first Caldwell I have ever had , Long Live The King!!

And I was thinking about how many cigars I enjoyed this summer.If you look at my join date that is also my first cigar.

I was able to smoke 3-8 cigars a week ,before I wasn't even smoking one or two a month,the first year it was one every two months.

This has become one of the most enjoyable hobby I have ever had,My stash has increased and I am getting a larger humidor and stocking up on shorter smokes( Rubostos PC's) for winter and everyone here has answered all my noob questions and I have found countless cigar suggestions and advice.

My wife put up a cigar area outside this year and I thought I would share some pic's

IMG_2138.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

And this is my view from my smoking lounge

IMG_2143.JPG

1969 may have been the summer of love (yea I missed that one I was in elementary school) but I have enjoyed the summer of cigars.

Thanks BOTL and cheers!!!!

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The camouflage netting is the best ever! it lets filtered light through and any breeze thats around and when the sun is right over head it dosnt get hot and radiant heat down.