What's new

The sweater

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Tomorrow my favorite season of the year begins. The Habs Stanley Cup Playoffs. The whole city here lives by the beat of the games for the next "as long as possible" waiting for #25 to happen... So, just wanted to put this here. Its a rather old animated shorts - here the english version

Then I'll add this for @luckysaturn13 and @multi-useless - I know they will enjoy! :muted::punch::vamp:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Kings and Habs, both new and old, hopefully either team will and I'll be happy. But, I sure miss the old days of Hab hockey greatness. Maurice the rocket Richard, Guy LaFluer, Larry Robinson. Jacques LaPlante, Yvan Cornyer. Yep.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just found this thread a couple days ago. Now I'm rockin' the sweater in my garage...
rockthesweater.JPG
The garage is where I smoke and where I watch hockey, so this was the place to hang it. Now that I think about it, it's the first "decoration" I've hung up in my new home... The Blues were out by the time I finished moving, and I havn't decided where to hang my pictures or art yet, so Habs jersey it is!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just found this thread a couple days ago. Now I'm rockin' the sweater in my garage...
View attachment 63691
The garage is where I smoke and where I watch hockey, so this was the place to hang it. Now that I think about it, it's the first "decoration" I've hung up in my new home... The Blues were out by the time I finished moving, and I havn't decided where to hang my pictures or art yet, so Habs jersey it is!
That is AWESOME!

So, you rock the bleu blanc rouge, and I have the blues hat :D