What's new

The Waft

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wish somebody would go ahead and invent a smellyphoto lens before I die. Not only would it re-invigorate what has always been the predominant internet industry (you know), but it would also add marvellous enjoyment for our own cognate "leaf pron" thread here as well. I mean, I dunno about you guys, but it's the way leaves smell that keeps me rolling gars just as much as the way she smelt behind the ear kept me rolling my gal.

Wish I could smellograph what wafts. Don't you?

As I cannot, I offer a thread dedicated to pics of things that smell heavenly. For example, here's the humi bottom tray where I deposit fresh-rolled gars until it's time to season up a box, box 'em in it, & salt the box away to age.

On top, you see the third layer of Arrobamiento coronas inspired by Bliss' blend suggestion. I'm working on the series now. Four layers of a dozen each will fill up this section. So I'm thinking about a week from now I should be done with them. The middle section is the last remaining Maks Churchills with a pic of a pletkja on Lake Bleda. These date back to Feb 2017. I am loathe to smoke the last of these tasites. The bottom of the pic is three layers of Sweet Rum robustos finished a month ago. I ran out of the specific Nic wrapper I used on them, so there were only 28 in the series. They are ready to stash in the fish chest now.

Each time I lift out the tray in order to deposit a couple more ROTT coronas, the bouquet knocks me dead.

What wafts your boat?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What wafts your boat?
The spicy smell of that Por Larrañaga Monte-Carlo I had with my morning paper out on the front lawn this a.m. Took that box one year past arrival to get there, but now it's there. The great spice of the top cigars is one thing we can't get no matter how much retail tobacco we buy. So I am thankful I can get a 25-count box of these for $100.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What?!?!

The spicy smell of that Por Larrañaga Monte-Carlo I had with my morning paper out on the front lawn this a.m. Took that box one year past arrival to get there, but now it's there. The great spice of the top cigars is one thing we can't get no matter how much retail tobacco we buy. So I am thankful I can get a 25-count box of these for $100.
Someone still reads the paper?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bronceado
(Bronzed)

The aroma of this new wrapper reminds me of the Amish slatted baccy-curing barns in Lancaster County, PA. The aroma of these barns on a late summer day, riding back roads by murdersickle, is what got me into rolling gars in the first place. This wrapper has the same unfermented natural sweetness as one of those barns. Wholesome and inviting.

Unfortunately, I had a molar extracted, so I am laying off the smokes until the sutured socket gets happy. That means I can't quite yet come up with a blend to incorporate this stuff.

Other than the aroma, which is unphotographable, just look at the marvelous color! Aptly named leaf.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bronceado
(Bronzed)
View attachment 157556

The aroma of this new wrapper reminds me of the Amish slatted baccy-curing barns in Lancaster County, PA. The aroma of these barns on a late summer day, riding back roads by murdersickle, is what got me into rolling gars in the first place. This wrapper has the same unfermented natural sweetness as one of those barns. Wholesome and inviting.

Unfortunately, I had a molar extracted, so I am laying off the smokes until the sutured socket gets happy. That means I can't quite yet come up with a blend to incorporate this stuff.

Other than the aroma, which is unphotographable, just look at the marvelous color! Aptly named leaf.
Any clue what variety of leaf it is? CT?