• Nobody

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Is anyone else anticipating the season finale this Sunday?
They've been known to kill off characters at the end of seasons, so I've created a poll to see who you think they will kill off this episode.
Cast your vote!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hmmmmm my vote is Sasha but she isn't on the list. Don't think any of those will be. But who knows. The women Dead fans will riot if Darryl goes.
I should have put her up there. Good call. She's losing it quick!
Yeah, if Darryl goes the ladies will lose it. He is pretty badass.
I'm wondering about Glenn getting shot b/c of Nicholas digging up the gun he took from Rick's hiding place; as well as all that has gone down with those 2 in the short period of time. He's a coward, and that seems like his style.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I should have put her up there. Good call. She's losing it quick!
Yeah, if Darryl goes the ladies will lose it. He is pretty badass.
I'm wondering about Glenn getting shot b/c of Nicholas digging up the gun he took from Rick's hiding place; as well as all that has gone down with those 2 in the short period of time. He's a coward, and that seems like his style.
Oh man I didn't put 2+2 together on the gun. Very good point.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm also thinking we're going to find out about the "W" the walkers have carved in their heads as of late. I did some digging and found some real wild stuff from the more recent editions of the graphic novel.
No spoiler here, but if you look at the wiki for TWD you will find some stuff.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It may not have been the best season, agreed. They have been doing a good job of mixing in the graphic novels into the show, but I think they're going to mix it up a bit so as not to be predictable.
We'll see.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I think they killed the plot last year.
I voted Rick in hopes of ending it for good. This show has been the walking dead for two seasons already. For me it went from awesome to aweful. So disappointed.

Thankfully there's Better Call Saul and 65 episodes of trailer park boys worth watching for yet a fourth time.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Better Call Saul is pretty good. I need to catch up, but I'm liking how it gives some good back stories.
I feel like it's a show on its own. Expectations needed to be very low for me to get into it. I'm really surprised how slow it is and that it's not a goofy comedy. So little good TV out there these days. But hey, The Wire was re-released in HD ( not exactly sure how that's possible), so maybe ill just watch that for the fifth time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, if it follows the comic, it won't be anyone major (yet) but it will change the tide of the current reign of power. I've been reading the comic for years and I have to say I love the show and what it's doing. They are different entities, but both are great at what they do.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well, if it follows the comic, it won't be anyone major (yet) but it will change the tide of the current reign of power. I've been reading the comic for years and I have to say I love the show and what it's doing. They are different entities, but both are great at what they do.
There's a comic? Do tell.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I'm going with not because you seem like a cool guy.
Here's a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(comic_book)
They've been going on for a while, currently on Volume 23. I've read up through Volume 18 and really enjoyed them. Much, much more graphic.
Not sarcastic at all. I love post apocalyptic stories and have been noticing more adults reading comics on subway lately. It was genuine curiosity. Thanks for the link.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Not sarcastic at all. I love post apocalyptic stories and have been noticing more adults reading comics on subway lately. It was genuine curiosity. Thanks for the link.
Right on man.
You will definitely like these. I read up to where I am now in a matter of weeks they were so good.
Have you checked out The Road by Cormac McCarthy? That is some heavy post apocalyptic reading.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definitely check out the comic - it's a great story and is different enough from the show that even if you're caught up on the series, starting the comic from the beginning will still be a good read.