Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Size: 5.5 X 52
Shape: Belicoso
Wrapper: Cuba
Binder: Cuba
Filler: Cuba
Year: 2008

This cigar was smoked first of the day in the Burning Leaf Lounge with some ice-water.

Pre-Light: The cigar looks to be pretty well put together but probably won't win any beauty pagents. It has a couple of veins in a toothy wrapper. It clipped nicely and the draw appears to be open.

First 1/3: I am getting initial sweet flavors from the cigar. I am not really able to pinpoint the flavor but taste the sweetness. The burn is staying straight and the initial ash dropped after about an inch. So far it is an enjoyable experience.

Middle 1/3: The sweetness has disappeared. I am now getting warm tobacco flavor. The cigar is fairly mild so I am glad I am smoking it first. The burn continues to be good. Overall, I am enjoying the cigar to this point.

Final 1/3: The burn on the cigar began to canoe a bit requiring a touchup but nothing too bad. The flavor is just warm and earthy. I was a bit surprised no spice came to the party but it is not a bad thing overall.

Overall: I found this to be a solid, mild smoke for me. I would enjoy the cigar as a first smoke of the day but fear it would be lost after another cigar. I would like to thank Cliff for the opportunity to try this fine cigar. I would smoke it again if given the opportunity but am not sure if I would go out of my way to chase it.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yeah these cigars are just not ready at all imho. Which seriously is a total shame considering the price tag and the fact that cubans have been smoking much better earlier on, weird. Great review Tim!