What's new

Thirteen Days!

eric_f

Semper Fi!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well, my recruiter just came to my place yesterday and informed me that my new ship date is December 12. The reason is because two recruits that were supposed to ship this month got in an accident and I was first in line for January, so I got shifted back. I can fight it if i really want to, but I did sign a contract knowing that this could happen, just thinking that it would not happen to me ;)

So that's where I stand. I'll try to get on here as much as possible in the coming week, but my life has kinda been turned upside down, lol. I've got a lot of loose ends to tie up, so I'll start working on that. Thanks for having me, guys.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Dude, don't rush it if you aren't ready...this is a big first step. Once you arrive at boot camp you won't be able to do anything but train.

BTW, why do you still have hair in your avatar? I thought you shaved your head already.

eric_f

Semper Fi!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Oh, I'm ready, for sure. I have been ever since i signed up. I just don't like surprises, lol. I'll update my avatar ASAP! I'm smoking a boli pc at the moment as well. It's not going to be hard going without these, but damn do I love my cigars!

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Good luck Eric!

Make sure you put that ozone machine in safe keeping while you're away. We wouldn't want that falling into the wrong hands now would we!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Eric, best of luck and you can be sure we will all be thinking of you!

Be safe and give it your all!