This or That!

Which would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Got a little decision to make. Bundle of ELO1 and ELO3 or box of JL #2 and RASS. Can only pick one. Both are around the same price. What say you?

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My first instinct is to go with the CCs, but being that the ELOs are a limited time offer I would probably go with those since who knows when we will see those again.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
My first instinct is to go with the CCs, but being that the ELOs are a limited time offer I would probably go with those since who knows when we will see those again.
Sounds right to me. Hopefully, they turn out as good as what I've heard they can be.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
So many things similar to the EL01 and EL03. Hard to find cigars better than the RASS or the JL #2. Both of the latter are outstanding. If were me I would get those and if you want the EL sticks pick up a 5 pack to test.

Funny, 14 voted for the RASS and JL #2 but no comments.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I am out of the loop, I have no idea what an ELO1 or ELO3 is....
They are unbanded smokes sold by New Havana Cigars online retailer that are basically the same blends of the Tatuaje West Coast release (ELO1) and the Tatuaje East Coast release (ELO3) from back in 2008. They were a very popular limited edition cigar by Tatuaje that is being sold without the band for a song and a dance right now. If you are a Tat fan you need to get on this.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
ELO1 and RASS.... not an option.. I know.
I have to agree with this.

What I personally would do.....just cause I'm on a roll lately,

buy all of em', but only after you get a split lined up for each....which you wouldn't have problems finding somebody to jump in on either with you I wouldn't think. Same out of pocket cost overall (minus what you'd pay in shipping to your split'ee), and you don't have to choose.

Making decisions is hard....so that's my .02.

(But shhh....don't tell AZCigarnut I told you to do that :shame:)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
They are unbanded smokes sold by New Havana Cigars online retailer that are basically the same blends of the Tatuaje West Coast release (ELO1) and the Tatuaje East Coast release (ELO3) from back in 2008. They were a very popular limited edition cigar by Tatuaje that is being sold without the band for a song and a dance right now. If you are a Tat fan you need to get on this.
Muchas gracias! :grin: