What's new

This Weekend - Dayton, OH 9/9 or 9/10?

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I've got a training to do in Dayton, OH this weekend. If I have access to a vehicle and some free time at night, it would be great to connect with some brothers in the area. Couple questions:
Can anyone suggest a lounge in the Dayton area that would be open after 8 on a Friday or Saturday?
Any one available?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've got a training to do in Dayton, OH this weekend. If I have access to a vehicle and some free time at night, it would be great to connect with some brothers in the area. Couple questions:
Can anyone suggest a lounge in the Dayton area that would be open after 8 on a Friday or Saturday?
Any one available?
That's @Mossome's hood. He should be able to point you in the right direction.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
There isn't a cigar lounge open past 9 in the Dayton area, so I'm going to go ahead and host a herf at my house on Friday. Any brother that wants to come is more than welcome to join us. You can come over anytime after 5. I'll grill up some food, and will all have some cigars and hang out. Message me if you need the address or directions. BE WARNED: @manbearpig has already confirmed that he is attending. Sorry.
@Lapithicus @cigarblunk @jmward21 @Kelon @MyFathersKeeper @RacFocus @Spenny @jkittle99 @bostoneo @Omerta

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My work schedule won't allow for this on a Friday night, but that's an awesome gesture Scott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Another excellent herf from the Cincy boys. @Mossome and his wife generously opened their home to @manbearpig, @ginoc and me and it was quite a night. Steaks and all the fixins’ and then the herfing started. I can’t pretend to be able to keep up with Scott and Justin when they get going and they were flying last night.

Gino, you are a very cool guy and it was great to meet you in person. This was kind of a quick, impromptu herf between the usual last Thursday of the month herfs, but we take advantage of beautiful weather. Winter herfs will be in B&M lounges but there will be no shortage of the banter.

Thanks again guys, it means a lot.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
@Lapithicus thanks for making the drive to meet up, brother. And big thanks to @Mossome for hosting us and being my chauffeur! @manbearpig was super fun too! You guys were great and I enjoyed ever minute of our time together. Thanks brothers. Hope we can do it again (February or March?) and if you find yourself in Philly please let me know. You always have a welcome in our home.
Peace!

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Gino, my brother, it was my pleasure to have you over to share some cigars and stories. I enjoy meeting in person guys from this forum. To a man everyone has been a class act, and you are certainly no exception. You are welcome back anytime. I'm glad we could show you a little Buckeye hospitality, and I look forward to when we could do it all again. Safe travels back home, sir.
Christopher and Justin, I sincerely appreciate you guys taking time to join us here. Every herf is a blast with you fine botl's!