What's new

This year I'm a KC Chiefs Fan

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
A very good friend of mine, who I play golf with every Friday and active in our Church's men's group, has a son that played college ball for the Colorado Buffalos. Daniel Munyer was an excellent lineman in college, super fast and powerful. He waited for his name to be call d in th draft, but he was in drafted. But, Arizona had him come try out, as did KC. Kansas City picked him up as a un drafted fre agent. He is excelling in every trial they are giving him, as well as trying him at every O lineman spot. Looks like he may be sticking at center. It would not surprise me if he did not become the starting center, as he is a beast.

For those that already are KC fans, look for Daniel Munyer #77. If he makes the team, I'll be buying a jersey and attending a few local games to us So cal folks, His dad, David, is so proud of his son, let's go Chiefs.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Having lived in KC for about 10 years and retiring from there I can say this about KC Chief Fans....amazingly loyal people. Back stories like this are always something good and that's one of the best things about being a fan.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Good luck to him! It's always cool to see someone you're close to succeed in something like that!

My father-in-law was good enough in football to get a private tryout for the Cowboys as an offensive lineman back in the day. Then reality set in that he was destined to be a State Park Ranger. lol His old college team played at the Univ of Washington last year so a bunch of his old teammates got together to tailgate and I went with him. He hadn't seen some of them since college so it was pretty cool to meet them all and hear some crazy stories of his college days. lol