What's new

Thought of the Day...2/16/05

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I wonder what causes my dogs ass to smell when all he eats is dog food and crunchy dog bones. I could understand if I were giving him hunks of pepperoni or left over hotwings...but that's not the case.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
DWavs said:
I wonder what causes my dogs ass to smell when all he eats is dog food and crunchy dog bones. I could understand if I were giving him hunks of pepperoni or left over hotwings...but that's not the case.
I can't understand why you feel compelled to stick your face in your dog's ass?
:smt116

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Kingston said:
I can't understand why you feel compelled to stick your face in your dog's ass?
:smt116
He keeps walking in front of the monitor.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Move the monitor off the floor.

Or just realize that your dog's ass smells like some of the best cigars in the world.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
tedski said:
Or just realize that your dog's ass smells like some of the best cigars in the world.
Interesting way of looking at it...let me ponder that for awhile.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Ok...I'm done pondering. The smell that is released from his posterior far surpasses any smell that I would associate with any of my finer cigars.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
N2Advnture said:
"My cats breath smells like cat food" -- Ralph Wigham
So what you are saying, if I understand this right, is my dog's ass should smell like dog food.

Right??

If so, something ain't right.

jckposter

EX Cigar Police.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
well my thought for the day is not as bad as I thought....As I was riding in my car today I came up with a great idea..so I think about it an call Pulse to see what he thinks...

here it is, whats yalls thoughts...I found that I really dont care as much for the first half of the cigars I smoke but i love the last half. Well I decided I can hire someone for 6 bucks an hr to just hang out with me all day an smoke the first half the I take over....would have little cigar holders so as not to mess up the end...is that being lazy are what,,,,,LMAO

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
jckposter said:
well my thought for the day is not as bad as I thought....As I was riding in my car today I came up with a great idea..so I think about it an call Pulse to see what he thinks...

here it is, whats yalls thoughts...I found that I really dont care as much for the first half of the cigars I smoke but i love the last half. Well I decided I can hire someone for 6 bucks an hr to just hang out with me all day an smoke the first half the I take over....would have little cigar holders so as not to mess up the end...is that being lazy are what,,,,,LMAO
Excellent plan! Surpisingly enough, it ya divide a cigar into thirds, I like the middle third the best so I would need two helpers.

jckposter

EX Cigar Police.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
DWavs said:
Excellent plan! Surpisingly enough, it ya divide a cigar into thirds, I like the middle third the best so I would need two helpers.

See Pulse I told you I wasnt crazy...LOL

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Um, first off look at who is supporting you on this....lol.....(Sorry Dave you left it open there bud!)

And second. Your still nuts slick!....hehehe:smt098

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Pulse said:
Um, first off look at who is supporting you on this....lol.....(Sorry Dave you left it open there bud!)
[/i]
Oh, I see how ya are...I'm sending back your valentine card now!