What's new

Thoughts on La Aurora 100 Anos robusto

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I've been considering this one for a box buy.... any thoughts on how they are smoking now and aging potential?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My friend loves the nougat, coffee, and cream textures and complex flavors of all the Auroras. We can never seem to find them for him very often because of inventory around EL, but I know he'd greatly recommend them.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I was gifted one, and couldn't make it through the first third due to construction issues (I'm pretty sure it was overhumidified, and I should have let it rest longer).

Pretty sure the StogieGeeks crew goes bananas for them, if that matters at all to you.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I appreciate the input. I enjoyed these when they were first released, but that was a while back and time can make a difference...good or not so good. I'm going to grab them while I can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Now this thread peaked my interest. May have to seek out a single or two of the Lanceros. Search time

MiamiCigarCompany

MCC Barry
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My friend loves the nougat, coffee, and cream textures and complex flavors of all the Auroras. We can never seem to find them for him very often because of inventory around EL, but I know he'd greatly recommend them.
Just want to let you know, I reached out to our director of sales about the lack of distribution in your territory. If you want to let me know a specific shop or two, feel free to respond or drop me a private message.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to buy these alot and with rest they are a really good smoke...as with anything buy a 5 pak first to see if they are even something you like...what one person loves another hates...it's just what our tastes will tell us.