What's new

Tierra del Sol by Perdomo

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Have any brothers out there ever heard of or have smoked any of these perdomo cigars? let me know, I put a bid out on them 20 maduros at an absolute steal, well if I get them. Let me know if you've tried them and what you think of them.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep, I bought a 5 from cbid and they're not bad. I think they need a bunch of age though, I have three left and I'm going to let them sit for a while.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
ive never had one, but i met a guy at the cigar shop in appleton that reccomended them. said they were his regular go-to stick.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've heard so-so things about them. Never had them.

Good luck on the bid bro, and give us a review if you win them!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Tried one last time in Bethlehem at the CI outlet. OK cigar. Nothing to write home about.

Now CI loves em.

"When Nick Perdomo is on, he’s on. Tierra del Sol is one of those times. I just reviewed my old notes from the first few samples I smoked a couple months back:

- first few draws: very rich, with a dark chocolatey flavor
- flavor is soft, smooth, and very mellow
- leaves an interesting tangy, pleasant aftertaste that coats your palate
- at midpoint it picks up a rich toasty, slight charcoal flavor, with light hints of wood

I think you'll fall in love with these cigars. They're so unintrusive and mellow, you could smoke them all day long. Highly recommended. The crazy price is just icing on the cake. "

And Nick Perdomos own words.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/audio/CS-TYA.mp3

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ah, cause my bid is still sitting at 7.00 for 20 double caronas, maduro even. A little long for my taste but I thought well what the hell, and it looks like I will win them. I also bid on a Perdomo- ediction de Silvo Cameroon single and a 4 pack of perdomo- ESV 91 conneticut wrap too, winning both of them and I will make a killing over retail cost.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
ah, cause my bid is still sitting at 7.00 for 20 double caronas, maduro even. A little long for my taste but I thought well what the hell, and it looks like I will win them. I also bid on a Perdomo- ediction de Silvo Cameroon single and a 4 pack of perdomo- ESV 91 conneticut wrap too, winning both of them and I will make a killing over retail cost.
Wow, not a bad price at all.

Even if they're complete dog rockets you can't really go wrong there. It's worth spending the money on it just to try em. And if you like them you really have a nice everyday smoke for a very cheap price. But watch out on C-Bid...the bids jump up like crazy the last few minutes of a bid. So you might not be in the clear yet.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
very true, I do hope to win the Perdomo 4 pack of ESV and the de silvo, The de silvo is one of the best cigars I have ever smoked, even above an opus, in my taste anyways.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Not too bad. Picked them up a while ago it the CI outlet store in PA

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I had a Perdomo Reserve "Cuban Café" , not a bad cigar at all...smooth creamy taste. a mild to medium bodied cigar. Can't go wrong if they are that cheap.
I too like the Cuban Cafe's great cigar. I have to say that thus far I have not come across a bad Perdomo yet. even their cheap 1.99 frescos are a good smoke. I have quite a few Perdomo cigars from Desilvo to ESV and I have really enjoyed all of them. And always try to find other good Perdomos to try