What's new

Tiny Treats...

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
There are a couple of overlooked and under loved little Cubans I recommend you try as soon as possible.
San Cristobal El Principe is a terrific small smoke, I think of it as a dessert cigar, with a spicecake and molasses nuance, they are one of my never-run-out-of brands.
The other is the current stock of Ramon Allones Small Club Corona.
I have bought several boxes in the last few months, these are probably the best RASCC I have ever had.
Deep flavors, smooth texture, and legs to age for many years.
I fear that one day the El Principe will be discontinued ,and the RASCC will fall in quality from where it is right now.
And the prices on these are very good right now. I would recommend you buy deep on these if you plan to enjoy cigars into the future.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
El Principe are good cigars, I will always have a box or 2. I haven't had a fresh RASCC in at least a year. I used to love them and I have 3 boxes in my humidor. After I finished my last open box I cracked open a box of HUHC next and have been through 2 or 3 boxes of HUHC since. I've been thinking about unloading the RASCC because I don't see myself going back to them.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Thanks for the tip @Nacho Daddy.

I agree 100% on the RASCC. They have had a dedicated spot in my cooler for the past couple of years. Now I just need to pull the trigger on a couple boxes of the El Principe.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
El Principe are good cigars, I will always have a box or 2. I haven't had a fresh RASCC in at least a year. I used to love them and I have 3 boxes in my humidor. After I finished my last open box I cracked open a box of HUHC next and have been through 2 or 3 boxes of HUHC since. I've been thinking about unloading the RASCC because I don't see myself going back to them.
I had bought a tin of 5 on the HUHC, smoked one. It was harsh and not very good. Let them sit for only about 3 months, tried another and good god was it great. Have a box inc now!! Prolly should have gone 2 lol

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Thanks for the tip @Nacho Daddy . I will have to give the El Principe a try. I already have a couple boxes of rascc. I agree with @JZBdano on the HUHC. To me they are a total flavor bomb. And with a little patience you can find a box for around $90.
good price, but I never wait for a sale if I want a box, I have missed out completely a few times.......

to me Perlas are a decent smoke, but not in the same class with RASCC and Principe.