What's new

To: Chat | From: Me

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Dear Chat,

I just wanted you to know that I miss you. You used to be so popular, like the first girl to grow boobs in Junior High. But, something happened and now no one wants to be around you. You must have done something horrible to scare everyone off like you did - maybe an astronomical fart with a little poop in your pants? Did you poop in your pants, Chat? That must have been super embarrassing. Sorry, buddy. :sorry:

I want you to know that I don't care what happened to you; I'll stand with you and encourage you to be as great as you once were. I hate this depression that you have found yourself in and I, and others, are here to help you snap out of your funk. If you were a person, I'd organize a group and bomb the crap out of you.

If you need anything, I will be here. I know the others will be there, too. Afterall, everything is more fun when the group is together.

Miss you, buddy! (y)

- B Dub (Barry) (Brandon) (B)

P.S. #MakeChatGreatAgain

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Dear Chat,

I just wanted you to know that I miss you. You used to be so popular, like the first girl to grow boobs in Junior High. But, something happened and now no one wants to be around you. You must have done something horrible to scare everyone off like you did - maybe an astronomical fart with a little poop in your pants? Did you poop in your pants, Chat? That must have been super embarrassing. Sorry, buddy. :sorry:

I want you to know that I don't care what happened to you; I'll stand with you and encourage you to be as great as you once were. I hate this depression that you have found yourself in and I, and others, are here to help you snap out of your funk. If you were a person, I'd organize a group and bomb the crap out of you.

If you need anything, I will be here. I know the others will be there, too. Afterall, everything is more fun when the group is together.

Miss you, buddy! (y)

P.S. #MakeChatGreatAgain
Absolutely fantastic! Not often I can say I really did laugh out loud... and maybe pooped a bit too.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Absolutely fantastic! Not often I can say I really did laugh out loud... and maybe pooped a bit too.
Ha! All the cool kids are pooping their pants nowadays, Z!

What is wrong with you bro?
The list is long, but distinguished.
I'm not sure where to start, really...

We could just have a chat in this thread Barry. :)
Not a terrible idea

Bro! Where have you been!?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Dear Chat,

Miss you, buddy! (y)

P.S. #MakeChatGreatAgain
Heh heh heh, too great. I chuckled.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I need to hit chat up more. Hate to bring a serious question to the thread but did the site do away with the chat box menu that was at the bottom of the page? If not how the hell do I get it back? The pop out window is pretty damn handy while at work.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I need to hit chat up more. Hate to bring a serious question to the thread but did the site do away with the chat box menu that was at the bottom of the page? If not how the hell do I get it back? The pop out window is pretty damn handy while at work.
Correct, the chat box is gone so now you have to use the chat tab at the top of the screen. I've started opening chat in its own window and making my own "chat box". Not as convenient but it gets the job done.

We all agree that having the chat box back would be ideal and we let the Mods know after it happened. The Mods are working through some chat situations and deciding what the next steps will be. We don't know what timetables look like but we trust that the Mods are making magic happen.

The only thing we all need to do is get our butts back in Chat more often, using whatever tools we have been given at the moment.

#MakeChatGreatAgain

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Seems like @navyvet is trying to keep it alive, but he can't do it on his own! I've hopped in there a few times, but it doesn't seem to work well for me for some reason. A random chat forum thread would work better.