What's new

Tobacco Brand Loyalty

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two questions:

• Are you pipe tobacco brand loyal?
  • If you could only ever buy one brand of tobacco from now on in - which one would it be?

Personally, I think I am too new to be brand loyal at this point. But if I had to decide today to pick a brand... as tough as it would be, I think I would have to pick C&D.

You?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I, too, am still quite new to pipes. I like to think that, although I have a fwe favorites that I enjoy and will order on a regular basis, I am not sure I'd call it "brand loyalty". There are too many tobaccos out there that I enjoy and, at the rate I smoke, it will be a long time before I try even a fraction of them. Until I try more and can really develop the palette to distinguish the subtle differences between many of them, I'll remain ecumenical.

But if I was forced to choose just one that I was allowed to order from this point forward, hmm... I could name a few but that's not in the spirit of your question. Just one "brand"? I'd say Hearth and Home since they have so many different tobaccos. I think, though, that you want a single tobacco, right? Then it would be EMP

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But if I was forced to choose just one that I was allowed to order from this point forward, hmm... I could name a few but that's not in the spirit of your question. Just one "brand"? I'd say Hearth and Home since they have so many different tobaccos. I think, though, that you want a single tobacco, right? Then it would be EMP
LOL - no I meant brand! I can't even fathom a single blend lol!!

But I got to tell you - I flip-flop between EMP and Nightcap. I keep both in the car, and have been smoking them for a while. I like them both. I honestly don't know which one I like better... so I bought another 4 Dunhill blends to try lol. I wouldn't die if all I could smoke was Dunhill from today on lol... or Orlik as the case may be. They (Orlik) makes the Dunills right?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
That's tough. I guess GL Pease.
But if I limited my stuff to Pease then I wouldn't get my C&D Cigar Leaf. So C&D. But then I wouldn't get my McClelland Coyote Classic. So McClelland. But then I wouldn't get my Peterson University Flake. So Peterson. But then I wouldn't get my MacBaren Syrian or Plumcake. So MacBaren. But then I wouldn't get my Comoy's Double English, Butera Pelican, Esoteric Penzance or Stonehaven, Pur Semois, oh and no Tambolaka? Oh screw that I aint picking just one. Hell I can't even pick just one genre.