What's new

Tobacco for sale

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met a women from the Dominican Republic who has tobacco for sale. If anyone has any interest I will be placing an order with her shortly. I haven’t had anything from her yet but here is a list of what she has. Shipping is expensive because it’s shipped by DSL. A friend of mine bought 5 LBS and shipping was close to $100.

This is the list of tobacco leaves and price.

Piloto Cubano filler:$8.5
Piloto Cubano binder ligero y viso:$9.5
Criollo 98 filler:$8.5
Criollo 98 binder ligero y viso:$9.5
Olor dominicano filler:$6.5
Olor dominicano binder ligero: $9.5
Olor dominicano binder viso:$7.5
Indonesia filler:$6.5
Indonesia binder:$8.5
Conneticut Ecuador wrapper:$22
1900 wrapper: $15
San Andrés sembrado en Ecuador wrapper:$21
San Andrés México wrapper:$18.5 grade 2
San Andrés México wrapper: $23 grade 1
Corojo wrapper:$18
Arapiraca wrapper:$27
Broadleaf grow in Dominican Republican:$23.5

This price per pound in USD dollar.

At your service!
Habana vuelta Abajo capa:$22
Habano 2000 capa:$18

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds good. Be sure to keep us updated on all possible additional details/progress/results.
Got a little more info. She accepts payment by western union or bank transfer. Shipping is so expensive because there is some certificate that is needed from the fda to bring the tobacco into the US that cost $35.
Going to be ordering 4 or 5 wrappers and a few fillers to test out. I figure with the price of her leaf including shipping its not much more than ordering from WLT or LO if at all.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe you to be close enough to right. I don't know to much but, there's a whole thing with moving across borders.
Storing it here for distribution for us is honorable and for myself at least, I'll say, is appreciated and highly respected.
Having said that, as small as the market seams to be, it does exist. I do wish I had the means myself to do it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I met a women from the Dominican Republic who has tobacco for sale. If anyone has any interest I will be placing an order with her shortly. I haven’t had anything from her yet but here is a list of what she has. Shipping is expensive because it’s shipped by DSL. A friend of mine bought 5 LBS and shipping was close to $100.

This is the list of tobacco leaves and price.

Piloto Cubano filler:$8.5
Piloto Cubano binder ligero y viso:$9.5
Criollo 98 binder ligero y viso:$9.5
Olor dominicano filler:$6.5
Olor dominicano binder ligero: $9.5
Indonesia filler:$6.5
Indonesia binder:$8.5
Conneticut Ecuador wrapper:$22
San Andrés sembrado en Ecuador wrapper:$21
San Andrés México wrapper:$18.5 grade 2
Broadleaf grow in Dominican Republican:$23.5

This price per pound in USD dollar.

At your service!
Thanks for establishing this hookup. Do you have any clues about the more mysterious aspects of this list, or do you think she could clarify some things?

E.g: "filler" means what? That she offers all three typical primings of that? Or a mixed bag? Or just seco?

The ligero and viso binders are an unusual item... I guess this means these were gonna be wrappers but they just came up a bit short?

You say if anyone is interested you'll be placing an order: meaning you want to combine some funds, and then you redistribute? Or meaning you could place multiple orders for different people when you contact her?

I am interested.

Thanks again, very much!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for establishing this hookup. Do you have any clues about the more mysterious aspects of this list, or do you think she could clarify some things?

E.g: "filler" means what? That she offers all three typical primings of that? Or a mixed bag? Or just seco?

The ligero and viso binders are an unusual item... I guess this means these were gonna be wrappers but they just came up a bit short?

You say if anyone is interested you'll be placing an order: meaning you want to combine some funds, and then you redistribute? Or meaning you could place multiple orders for different people when you contact her?

I am interested.

Thanks again, very much!
Her English isn’t real good and it shows when she types. The filler is Seco Viso and Ligero. There is also binder for Piloto, Olor and criollo. The way she wrote it reads like she has binder that is viso and Ligero for those varieties. The one wrapper listed 1900 i asked about and she just said it’s Dominican 1900 variety. Not sure what that means as I’ve never heard or it. She sent me a pic and it’s a dark wrapper.
I’d be willing to run a split if anyone wanted to pitch in and split some of this up.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Her English isn’t real good and it shows when she types. The filler is Seco Viso and Ligero. There is also binder for Piloto, Olor and criollo. The way she wrote it reads like she has binder that is viso and Ligero for those varieties. The one wrapper listed 1900 i asked about and she just said it’s Dominican 1900 variety. Not sure what that means as I’ve never heard or it. She sent me a pic and it’s a dark wrapper.
I’d be willing to run a split if anyone wanted to pitch in and split some of this up.
Ah, okay.

Yes, let's do a split.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, okay.

Yes, let's do a split.
I’d prefer to do a split for this 1st order to sample the leaf. If anyone else wants to get together in let me know. I’ll place an order later in the week.
Guy who gave me this hook up said it only takes 4-5 to ship to him in Massachusetts

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
John

I would go a pound each of:

Piloto Cubano binder viso:$9.5

1) I assume that all this would ship to you, then you would ship to each. Where are you?
2) You have Google Pay or lapyap or you prefer the old fashioned check in the mail?
3) Want the bucks up front now?

TIA

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
John

I would go a pound each of:

Piloto Cubano binder viso:$9.5

1) I assume that all this would ship to you, then you would ship to each. Where are you?
2) You have Google Pay or lapyap or you prefer the old fashioned check in the mail?
3) Want the bucks up front now?

TIA
I have clarified with john that there are not items called "Piloto Cubano binder viso" and "Olor dominicano binder viso;" but rather that PC and Olor (and C98) are available in all primings, plus binders. So, Olor is available in viso, ligero, and binder. And I assume that "filler" is seco.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have clarified with john that there are not items called "Piloto Cubano binder viso" and "Olor dominicano binder viso;" but rather that PC and Olor (and C98) are available in all primings, plus binders. So, Olor is available in viso, ligero, and binder. And I assume that "filler" is seco.
That being the case, let me clarify:

A pound each of:

Piloto Cubano viso:$9.5
Olor dominicano viso:$7.5

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello John,
I am definitely interested in the split. Would go a pound of each below.

Thank you