What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Nice man. Love da Ricky sometimes. Glad to see someone else smoking them.
They were my ranch, knock around stick. That was the last one so it's time to order up another 10 or so...can't go wrong with them at that price point. Now that I have these Herrera Esteli's coming in though they may replace it...gotta start filling the wineador i'm purchasing to convert on Thurs.

Getting a ranch means I get to enjoy cigars again :p

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well after a nearly 2 month hiatus away from cigar smoking, all because I haven't had the time to actually smoke with the new house and wrapping up the old house, I'm finally getting out to have a smoke for the first time in the new house. '14 Cohiba Corona Especiales paired with a couple fingers of Glenmorangie 18 year scotch and sharing the smoking time with @Jay_Habanos. Man I missed this the past couple months and missed BOTL as well!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Well after a nearly 2 month hiatus away from cigar smoking, all because I haven't had the time to actually smoke with the new house and wrapping up the old house, I'm finally getting out to have a smoke for the first time in the new house. '14 Cohiba Corona Especiales paired with a couple fingers of Glenmorangie 18 year scotch and sharing the smoking time with @Jay_Habanos. Man I missed this the past couple months and missed BOTL as well!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Look like your settling into the new place nicely!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.