What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A small personal celibration while my wife is asleep. So far, I've survived 32 years on the planet. Think I'll start the year off with a smoke and a drink.

Got the smoke from @btubes18 in a Newb trade a few months ago. I've been wanting to try these since I've seen them around. For some reason I can't find any info on the cigar. No one seems to want to talk about it.

Thanks for the smoke btubes18, I'm really digging it.

Here's to my fellow botl's and sotl's smoking one with me.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well I was really looking forward to having a smoke tonight but I think I’m starting to get a cold kinda getting that yucky mouth and sore throat coming in and a cigar will probably make it worse.
Not sure it will really hurt you anymore, but you def won't be able to taste it, so it would be a waste of a cigar.

A small personal celibration while my wife is asleep. So far, I've survived 32 years on the planet. Think I'll start the year off with a smoke and a drink.

Got the smoke from @btubes18 in a Newb trade a few months ago. I've been wanting to try these since I've seen them around. For some reason I can't find any info on the cigar. No one seems to want to talk about it.

Thanks for the smoke btubes18, I'm really digging it.

Here's to my fellow botl's and sotl's smoking one with me.
Well since it is your birthday and all.....I'll break the rule just for this special occasion.

https://blindmanspuff.com/ipcpr-2017-curivari-blind-mans-puff/

Happy birthday brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.