What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thanks to @Patrickh44231

"Lancero" lol lol lol lol
Hope you liked it. I think they mellowed into something pretty nice.

The crazy part is the story about how I got those. So I got some cool flask/cigar case for all my groomsman for the wedding. They had a small opening though so I wanted to get something thin and harder to find.

Enter Hawaii and their lancero exclusive fr-75. Call my dude. Three box? Sweet score! They came in 2/3 damaged. Well crap.

I'm in a rush now and not thinking clearly to get some replacments. Of coarse those were their last boxes. "So hey got any other lanceros?!".....
"Yeah how about the mf lancero"...
In my dumb wedding rush to the home plate I said the word of idiocity.... sure.

They came in and almost freaking fit!!! Now they are a great anniversary smoke and something of a gem I give out.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hope you liked it. I think they mellowed into something pretty nice.

The crazy part is the story about how I got those. So I got some cool flask/cigar case for all my groomsman for the wedding. They had a small opening though so I wanted to get something thin and harder to find.

Enter Hawaii and their lancero exclusive fr-75. Call my dude. Three box? Sweet score! They came in 2/3 damaged. Well crap.

I'm in a rush now and not thinking clearly to get some replacments. Of coarse those were their last boxes. "So hey got any other lanceros?!".....
"Yeah how about the mf lancero"...
In my dumb wedding rush to the home plate I said the word of idiocity.... sure.

They came in and almost freaking fit!!! Now they are a great anniversary smoke and something of a gem I give out.
That's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.