What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Where are all these magnum Rs coming from, I cant find them in stock anywhere. They were always really good
Depending on the size you're looking for, they're out there. The R44s (...my favorite vitola in the line...) are the hardest to find, they generally don't stay in stock for too long. I think I've been through the equivalent of 3 boxes now but my strategy has been to grab 'um when I see 'um and lettum sit for a couple years. Sometimes you just gotta be lucky.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Finally got these '12 Trinidad Coloniales acclimated nicely and they are smoking really well right now. Its been a struggle with them to say the least but it shoukd be smooth sailings from here. Pairing it with a couple finger of Eagle Rare bourbon which imo is the best $30 bottle of bourbon money can buy. They could charge double, even triple and it would still fly off the shelves (as this was the secoks to last bottle of a shipment that got in the day i bought it). Either way hope you all have great smoking weather for this Memorial Day Weekend!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.