What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Those are an all time favorite and are good anytime.
Currently smoking the Dark Corojo version. Also very good. Was curious if they would be different after the re banding, but no, still just as good.

Sent from The Department of Arrested Development using an elevated sense of self worth.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are an all time favorite and are good anytime.
Currently smoking the Dark Corojo version. Also very good. Was curious if they would be different after the re banding, but no, still just as good.

Sent from The Department of Arrested Development using an elevated sense of self worth.
Good to know about the DCs, I used to smoke through boxes of the coronas a few years ago, but it's been a while. I got one sitting I might have to fire up soon.....

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That's a small Emporer One Japanese Maple tree in the backdrop and not some other plant it so closely looks like from the picture. I plan on planting them tomorrow The Maple is deep redish purple in color, yet the photo looks really cool with the leaves appearing black because of the flash on the camera.

Anyways, ULA MAY 14 Quai D' Orsay Coronas smoking very well paired with a little Tin Cup Whiskey. Have a good week everyone!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.