What's new

Today's Bowl 12/15/05

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just my tobacco in the mail today from LJ Peretti's in Boston and I couldn't be happier! I bought 4oz. of the Ebony blend which I haven't had since last winter when I was at school in Boston. I absolutely LOVE the stuff. I'm still a novice but I've tried quite a few different tobaccos and this is is the only one that I really like. Here's a description of it from their site:

Ebony: A pleasant, exceptionally mild blend that is combined with our BLACK VIRGINIA to give it a delightful flavor and aroma.

It dosen't say much but man is it good.

I love the smell on my fingers and my clothes and even the after taste. :applause:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Very cool and :welcome:

I had a bowl of an aromatic from a local tobacconist here called Heather and Honey. It was subtly sweet and very enjoyable. Burned like a charm!

On the way home I had a bowl of Dunhill 965. It was enjoyable but doesn't quite measure up to the likes of Penzance and Star of the East.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The smell of Heather and Honey in the jar didn't do anything for me at all so I haven't tried it. Tonight is a bowl of Gaylord from the local in a Kaywoodie Dublin. It burns hotter than my bulldog by quite a bit.

This Gaylord is very dark, almost black but with no bite and subtle flavor.