What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an origanal release Opus power ranger that will be fired up and maybe I'll fire up a couple els psd#3 and cohiba dc.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For Christmas, since the better half told me I could enjoy a cigar in the house that day, it's going to be a Monte A(not sure about the year) or a RyJ Robusto EL. I've gotta take advantage of the SO's willingness to drop the rules for the day. Gotta smoke something real good!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a big fat Siglo that Jerry sent me in a sampler and I covet that thing like gold. I plan on breaking it out a few days before christmas and smoking it at my favorite shop in the smoking room. I can't wait!

--Josh

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think Adam (Pulse) will be smoking a Anni 155 are a Davidoff... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bad attitude..Maybe Santa will send this :smt059 big box to someone else today..... :smt059

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
jckposter said:
I think Adam (Pulse) will be smoking a Anni 155 are a Davidoff... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ANNI 155 :shock: :smt007 :shock: :smt007 :shock: :smt007 =P~
DAVIDOFF :shock: :smt007 :shock: :smt007 :shock: :smt007 =P~

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hehehe, you love my bad attitude. hehehe...:smt058

..whether you decide to send that tank to me or not.....yours is still goin' out to you shortly...hehehe
:smt098

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Mike :D Welcome matey! :D

You'll be in for a treat.. those Cabinettas are one of the finests robustos I've tried ever.. (if kept well during the ageing as I am more than sure you know ha ha).

:p

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Hi Mike :D Welcome matey! :D

You'll be in for a treat.. those Cabinettas are one of the finests robustos I've tried ever.. (if kept well during the ageing as I am more than sure you know ha ha).

:p
Wow.. now thats a bold statement! Enjoy Mike!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad to be here guys. Hawk- the Cabinetta is, along with the Malecon, my all-time favorite cigar. Have a few left for special occasions and Christmas is one!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good question!

In my relatively young ISOM life, most of my stuff is young... like really young! :lol:

What so far seems to smoke good young is the Mag 46, Monte #2, and the CoRO's.

It's going to be a really tough choice! Or, following Jerry, I might smoke one of each! :p

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
N2Advnture said:
I am totally undecided. My wife's Mother is Italian, so we will be having the WORLD'S best lasagna. Hand made noodles, sauce & mozzarella!!! Oh my....

Any suggestions?
Ra 898v if you are having italian chianti (sp) wine with the dinner =P~

Perfect strength and flavour to mix with italian cousine IMO......

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
gonz said:
I believe i'll be smoking a Party Short ('01)
actually just wish i had someone to smoke with on xmas :?
:( That sucks bud. Hell, I don't even know if my Christmas smoke will happen on Christmas. I hope it will...but me and the FIL are about the only ones who smoke and he's not as deep into it as I am. Even so, it will probably end up with both of us on the balcony of the Condo my wife and I rented for everone, reading and smoking...so almost like smoking alone! ;)

Seriously though, I rarely, RARELY get to smoke with someone. On Halloween I got to share a smoke with my neighbor across the way (bombed him in person a week before! :twisted: ), and one of the guys from the "other" board has a herf once monthly that I've been to once so far, but other than that I just don't know enough folks locally that smoke. One of my ex-OSRs from GA is down for a couple of days and we shared a smoke the last time he was down so I'm hoping to hook up with him for a smoke tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.