Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
See, but at least you're in Florida...
Try smoking on a balcony in Buffalo :shock: This week has gone into the low 20s... getting close to difficult-to-breathe-much-less-inhale temperatures.

Nobody in the girlfriend's family smokes cigars, so i guess i'll just wait till i get home.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I certainly don't miss those temps (grew up in south Jersey). I don't know that it won't be on the cold side for cigar smoking on Christmas, but so long as it's during the day light it should be ok. Brrrrrrrrrrrr....damn weather in the 50's. ;)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't decided as yet, but for xmas I will definately smoke one or more ELs. I've been saving a small stash of them, mostly onesy, twosies, so some of them will likely burn over the holidays. The rest will come from my regular lineup of Punch cigars, likely are SS1, SS2, RS11 and PCdP.

On Christmas I like to smoke one in the morning right after opening presents. Then I like to smoke one after lunch, and then after the big dinner with a nice cognac or suitable adult leisure drink.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
PL PC gifted to me by a fine BOTL.

Very good, strong young smoke. Not harsh at all. These are going to be very, very good with some age on them.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
At Jeff's basketball tournament so it was the ol' mint skoal for me. Now my taste buds are ruined for the evening.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had my first BBF last night. From a 5er from May04. I had high expectations since I like Boli PC's a whole lot. I found it a little acidic and inconsistent throughout the smoke. I did end up nubbing it 'cause the last 1/3 was terrific. It also had a clean draw but never produced a lot of smoke and in the middle had this cupped 'C' burn going and needed some touch up. I have a couple left and will give them some more rest.

CharterCaptain

Master Baiter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last night was a JLP Breva, but tonight will be the first Pirimide from one of my CSR boxes... I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately and have to get rid of some of these. :D
Besides, _gonz_ is waiting for the box. I wonder if it'll be empty when I send it to him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I burnt a 01 Lancero... fine smoke for a poor country boy...Hawk, I been smoking on a box of those...fundadore -98 ...I really like these...that box isn't going to last long at the rate I'm going....Bman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well guys what will it be for you ?

Me Im smoking a Cigar That Hawkens Gave me RA Trump from 1947......

Status
Not open for further replies.