What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Finally celebrating the birth of my daughter with a couple cigars tonight! It was a year ago today my wife and I learned our yet-to-be-born daughter wouldn't have much of a chance at life... Well, she proved a lot of people wrong! She is 6 months old now, strong and developing on her own unique scale. What a miracle. Happy to herf tonight with my BOTL who have been so supportive.
image.jpeg
on deck:
Hoyo Du Maire 15
Le Careme Cosacos
Glenlivet 12

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
2nd blind tasting from @Hopduro
Wow! this one was a pepper bomb for the first half inch! It's starting to settle into a nice sweet cedar with some hay, white pepper, cream and vanilla. Slight molasses sweetness in the finish.
Retrohale increases white pepper and brings out some nougat and increases white pepper. And that's all just the first half of the first third. Pepper is fading in and out of dominance toward the 2nd. I'm pretty sure I have an idea of where this one's from...
WIN_20160825_18_04_42_Pro.jpg
Turned out to be Ramon Allones...
Wow, that was a good stick. My first RA. Thanks again hop

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Finally celebrating the birth of my daughter with a couple cigars tonight! It was a year ago today my wife and I learned our yet-to-be-born daughter wouldn't have much of a chance at life... Well, she proved a lot of people wrong! She is 6 months old now, strong and developing on her own unique scale. What a miracle. Happy to herf tonight with my BOTL who have been so supportive.
View attachment 84974
on deck:
Hoyo Du Maire 15
Le Careme Cosacos
Glenlivet 12
God bless you and yours for many more yrs. to come

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
View attachment 84974
on deck:
Hoyo Du Maire 15
Le Careme Cosacos
Glenlivet 12
That's so awesome to hear!!! I echo the sentiment may God bless you and yours my brother!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.