What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jckposter

After the presents the Big meal what will you smoke ?

For me a Cohiba...Not sure which one.....Maybe I thru VI

:smt046

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well...the in-laws are coming down for Christmas this year and the FIL smokes. Just got a box of Ashton Cabinet #10s from a Bro over on CW (3 years+ aged) as the FIL had mentioned that his Ashton supply was low (only NC he smokes) and he is bringing a couple down for me. So, I may be having one of these, and depending on what's in that devious little sampler of yours, I may just treat him to a well cared for smoke from a true BOTL. :D

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Ill send you 2 RA Coronas from 99 share that with him. You cant find them babies anymore right Hawk....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I think I'll have to break out one of the Siglo II's that came from the author of this post - :D

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
jckposter said:
Ill send you 2 RA Coronas from 99 share that with him. You cant find them babies anymore right Hawk....
Generous as always Jerry... Ra corona is a beautiful cigar and harder to find than a horny woman at a funeral

I can see where this topic is heading and what type of cigars will be discussed he he... moving it to Habanos room.. :wink:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow. Nice gesture Jerry! (again :lol: )

I hope to even get the chance to smoke on christmas... and if I do.. i hope to fire up the TTT Trinidad that came with that Robusto sampler from JR (magazine deal, and/or halloween special).

Would like to enjoy a nice smoke with my father that day as well. Gotta think of somethin he may enjoy. Just a casual smoker like me :)

FIL smokes a bit as well, but not sure if i will be seeing him on Christmas day. So thats questionable.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Jwrussell said:
jckposter said:

Dang missing emoticons *BOW* *BOW* *BOW*

Thanks Jerry!
Are you barking at Jerry :smt046

JK

If I have a chance to have one? I think it will be something el?

Ironman

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Mali said:

I hope to even get the chance to smoke on christmas... and if I do.. i hope to fire up the TTT Trinidad that came with that Robusto sampler from JR (magazine deal, and/or halloween special).

Would like to enjoy a nice smoke with my father that day as well. Gotta think of somethin he may enjoy. Just a casual smoker like me :)

FIL smokes a bit as well, but not sure if i will be seeing him on Christmas day. So thats questionable.
Mali,

I may be the only one out there, but I didn't really care for that particular smoke. :smt102

May I recommend, if you haven't smoked it yet, the Monte Serie V that came in that sampler? Now that was one fine smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Mali said:

Mali,

I may be the only one out there, but I didn't really care for that particular smoke. :smt102

May I recommend, if you haven't smoked it yet, the Monte Serie V that came in that sampler? Now that was one fine smoke.
J-W....

Thanks for the heads up.... I did smoke a Monte from that sampler.. but i dont recall if it was the Serie V or not.... I thought it did come with 2 Monte's....

Anyhow.. I will take your recommendation, and find a replacement to enjoy for this particular day, and save that one for down the road. Thanks for the suggestion. (thumbs up emoticon) heh

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I dont know that I'll be able to break out long enough on Xmas to actually get to have one...

However... were there's a will there's a way :twisted:

So pending time it will maybe be even something as simple as a party short... but I will have my Xmas cigar sometime that day 8)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Generous again Jerry. =D>

For me, I am not sure. The smoke for me and my brother will be New Years Eve. It will likely be a Cohiba Piramides (gifted by Tedski) or maybe a Cuaba Diademes that I bought my brother in Cuba last June. I have heard that the Cuaba need a min. of two years before you can even think about smoking them, so ...

Jerry, will you smoke them in order I, II, III, IV, V, VI or VI,V,IV,III,II,I

Hey I just thought of something. Maybe I will share a couple of 98 RyJ Churchill's with my brother on Xmas (again a gift from someone very very generous).

Sean9689

Mr. Papagiorgio
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
jckposter said:
I, II, III, IV, V, VI :lol: :lol: :lol:
All from the same year? :lol:

I don't know exactly what I'm smoking that day, or if I'll have time. But, if I do it will be a Cohiba Sublime purchased from the Serial Bomber himself. :wink:

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have no idea yet. I'm headin' up to NH for some snowboarding and heavy partying on the 23rd until the 26th so I'll be setting my lineup the night before we leave and will have to pick something special for xmas day.....(to be continued) 8)

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
173   0   0
tubaman said:
If I get a chance to smoke anything, it'll probably be a RyJ Churchill. I'm comparing several different years.

Do you have a 98 to compare...... :twisted:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here we go again.. Jerry.. that :twisted: thing doesn't suit you .... this is a more appropriate one :smt111 :lol:

I can't reviel my x-mas cigar yet... ha ha ha... I will say though that a -98 is really good.. a -78 is extremely good if it's been in the tube the whole time.....(where is the drooling icon).....and no it isn't going to be a -78 RYJ churchill for new years...

I leave a hint here for the contest.. the cigar in question is no longer made.. and the intitial letter in the marquee isn't a D..

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
At this point it will probably be an Opus X that was gifted to me by Apachebell, but that is just the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.