What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Carlos Torano Signature Collection Torpedo

Excellent yet again. Great taste, great smoke time, perfect draw,burn and construction.

Really excellent smokes.

Glad I bought 3 five packs a little while ago (would have gotten a box but they were out of stock)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Crux Du Connoisseur #1

Great burn, tons of smoke output, and awesome flavors. No real hard transitions to be found, but a gradual slide as the cigar burns. I caught some interesting and unique flavor notes. I'm not going to mention them for risk of sounding like one of those pretentious folks.

Edit: This is box worthy.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
View attachment 165761
Crux Du Connoisseur #1

Great burn, tons of smoke output, and awesome flavors. No real hard transitions to be found, but a gradual slide as the cigar burns. I caught some interesting and unique flavor notes. I'm not going to mention them for risk of sounding like one of those pretentious folks.

Edit: This is box worthy.
I agree. Box worthy. One of those unique blends which are actually pretty rare.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Eiroa Dark Robusto

I set out my cigar before taking out the garbage and recycling. On my way back on I got this picture in a text.

Oak, leather, caramel, and spice are the big notes on the begining. Extra large puffs can leave a little spice tingle on the tongue.

I'm not sure of it is because I smoked that crux Lancero about 4 hours ago, but this is feeling like a stout medium from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.