What's new

Tonites Menu

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Harumph! I made some pulled pork in the slow cooker along with roasted small potatoes with dill, fresh corn on the cob and corn bread. I thought I was kickin' ass til I saw your menu!!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
went to Publix. Rib Eyes were on sale for $6.99 lb, and the 5 oz tails were on sale too. I figured might as well eat good tonite. Tomorrow is Tube Steak nite.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
went to Publix. Rib Eyes were on sale for $6.99 lb, and the 5 oz tails were on sale too. I figured might as well eat good tonite. Tomorrow is Tube Steak nite.
Wish we had those here in NC, only get a chance to go to one is when I'm visiting down in SC.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
on long island, the chain grocery stores sold dogmeat, and called it steak. I only bought steak at a local butcher who had great stuff.

i take my steak pretty serious, and i wasnt happy that i could find no real good local butchers down here in Land Lakes. I gave Publix a shot, and I have been very impressed.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
on long island, the chain grocery stores sold dogmeat, and called it steak. I only bought steak at a local butcher who had great stuff.

i take my steak pretty serious, and i wasnt happy that i could find no real good local butchers down here in Land Lakes. I gave Publix a shot, and I have been very impressed.
I go to Restaurant Depot for quantity or the butcher for single meals. We used to have a ton of "Meat Farms" but alas no more.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I go to Restaurant Depot for quantity or the butcher for single meals. We used to have a ton of "Meat Farms" but alas no more.
i dont know where on LI that you live, but I used to go to Karl Ehmers butcher in Patchogue

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
i dont know where on LI that you live, but I used to go to Karl Ehmers butcher in Patchogue
I was born and raised in Patchogue, graduated PMH 1975. Ehmers is still on S. Ocean Ave. Great butcher shop!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
"42.6% of all meat that is eaten in the world is Pork"

....and Ron is doing his part in keeping it that way!