What's new

Took the "plunge"

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
View attachment 65623

Best $5 lighter ever. Watched the YouTube vid, modded it, and it's great.
Even better when your hoe mart has em and there >4. I've had mine since before cigar smoking and it runs on damn near whatever I full it with. Even my farts. Enjoy your lighter brother

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Are you guys joking, or this lighter really that awesome? I'm getting tired of my Little Buddy by Blazer. Any wind at all, and the damn thing goes out! How is this one with wind???

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Are you guys joking, or this lighter really that awesome? I'm getting tired of my Little Buddy by Blazer. Any wind at all, and the damn thing goes out! How is this one with wind???
Gale force winds, shitty. Normal breezy conditions, just as good as any high dollar torch. Here's my two.
image.jpg

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm 1 for 2 with Ronsen. I've had 1 for a year now and it works every time. The second, like the one on the right in the picture above, is finicky and doesn't always light. But he'll that means I spent ~$10 and got 1.5 good lighters!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I love my Ronsons, I have 8 of em. I keep em stashed in various places and mine all work great all the time. I got mine at Walmart for 3.50 and at a Smokers Express store for 5 bucks.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I don't think wal mart carries them any more. They seem to have replaced it with the spark. Wallgreens by me still has them. I've been through a lot of them, but mostly because I give them away when someone needs a lighter. Probably should give them a new one, but I always just give the one I have on me. Never modified any. .. will have to look into that.