What's new

Tools of the Trade?

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Was just looking at the CigarBrake, cigar rest/holder. It caused me to wonder about the tools used to smoke cigars. If you have any cool tools used in smoking cigars would love to see them. I have attached some of my favorites. One that I am working on is an ashtray. BTW the clip I made one just like it, using survey wire and heat shrink.
611-2.jpg cl-afterburner.jpg m-gc08.jpg

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Those are pretty cool, I haven't seen any quite like that.. I generally just use a corn cob holder, or a paperclip when I need a nubber.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wait till you find that cigar that you don't want to end and you burn your fingers trying to get it all! That's when one of those clips comes in handy. I have only had a couple of them.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wait till you find that cigar that you don't want to end and you burn your fingers trying to get it all! That's when one of those clips comes in handy. I have only had a couple of them.
Been there and done that my friend. Been so tempted to buy a pipe to finish it off but that just ruins the experience. THe toothpick technique takes discernment which I am learning. I have burned the toothpick and ruined that good flavor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha I had this exact problem today with the alec bradley sanctum!