What's new

Top 3 cras you have to have.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like realistic power. Now where in the hell am I going to use 500+HP in a 3000lb car? 500+HP in a diesel truck on the other hand gets your load going faster and you can pass yuppies on the highway. The other two are for my love of camping/hunting. I won't ever do 200mph.
For me, its just stepping on the throttle; just goosing it a little and spinning the tires. A deep throaty exhaust, and roaring big engine, and a stylish coupe are waht my dreams are about.

I'm not sure that the cummins gets up and moving like your talking about, but sure does have a lot of torque. People under estimate the diesels

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
1. Tesla Roaster (If you don't know about this car check it out, quite possibly the coolest car to come out in quite awhile)

2. Ferrari California

3. Mercedes SLK AMG

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm not sure that the cummins gets up and moving like your talking about, but sure does have a lot of torque. People under estimate the diesels
Man you must not have paid attention to diesel technology. These guys in stock trim are doing 10s and 11s on the 1/4. All they need is a bigger turbo and more fuel (real easy in the old 12v) for the most part. That's a 6000lb+ truck my friend not a corvette. I watched one dyno 952 rwhp and the the tq was like 1400 or 1600. Of course this was a full race trim fiberglass body 2wd truck.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not into speed so much any more... 45mph works for me:grin:

47 Willys CJ2A - had one in high school.

Love old trucks, especially beaters.

Gotta have something to drive to church. And it`s well ventilated for smoking while on Sunday drives.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man you must not have paid attention to diesel technology. These guys in stock trim are doing 10s and 11s on the 1/4. All they need is a bigger turbo and more fuel (real easy in the old 12v) for the most part. That's a 6000lb+ truck my friend not a corvette. I watched one dyno 952 rwhp and the the tq was like 1400 or 1600. Of course this was a full race trim fiberglass body 2wd truck.
I'm telling you man, I know diesel's have crazy amount of torque, and on some drag strips they won't even let them run cause the drive shaft could pop off and flip the truck. I've witnessed it, only once but its quite common. However I'm going to have to disagree with you. Maybe its a matter of opinion. On a side note if you change the trim on any turbo'd vehicle (up sizing the trim anyhow) you are going to see major results. Granted the turbo lag isn't too bad and that there isn't any boost creep, or little to none. I like the Cummins, I just can't get on your level.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmm. Only 3.

I'll indulge my 007 fantasies a bit and say a DBS. I'd love it even without the Bond connection, but it makes it all the sweeter.

Next would be a sh*t hits the fan vehicle (social collapse, plague, zombie apocolypse, stuff like that) - I figure a lifted Diesel Excursion ought to get me just about anywhere I may need to go.

And lastly, for the classic lover in me, a GT40. The coolness of the car is eclipsed only by the coolness of the story of its creation.