What's new

Top 5 Coronas

mike toro

neophyte Bolivar acolyte
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've only smoked the Bolivar CE (and loved it) so my list is easy.

1) Bolivar CE
2) Bolivar CE
3) Bolivar CE
4) Bolivar CE
5) Bolivar CE

:smt071 :smt116 :smt024 :smt116 :smt072

:smt066

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Technically the Boli CE is not a corona.

My favorite coronas are the Dunhill Mojito and RA Coronas. Probably the only two true coronas that I keep boxes of in stock.
I also like Partagas Coronas in Cabs.

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bruce said:
review??.....uh, ok. Here it is in a nutshell;

It's pretty friggin good!!!!!!
Okay that made my day..Damm near split my coffee on the screen...nice Bruce,,,,,,, :smt046

The RA Coronas are my Fav also just getting dam hard to fine....

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bruce said:
review??.....uh, ok. Here it is in a nutshell;

It's pretty friggin good!!!!!!
Got to love your style and reviews Bruce....I think I will change my stance on doing reviews...so as I don't type well I will also # them

1) Dog Rocket..this one really sucked
2) Total Bummer Stick...it had tobacco in is about all you can say
3) Don't waste your money on this Cigar....Looks like a cigar, smells like a cigar, if it tasted different it might be a cigar
4) Good Smoke...Good construction, good burn, great aroma, great flavors, I need to keep at least 2 boxes at all times
5) Totally Freakin Awsome...what more can I say...I would buy more of these if I could find or afford them

Review Format by Bman

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ra Coronas
Cohibla siglo 3
Partagas series du con. no 2 ( if having about 5 years + of age.. not really a true corona even if it is often listed as one.. a bit too long and a bit too fine in gauge)....

Of the special cigars.. I agree with Bruce... the Dunhill Mojito was friggin good...
I also had the pleasure of smoking a H.Upmann crystales about a year ago.. that one also fell into this category!!! :p

Boxdoctor

Jefe de la Herf
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bruce smokes Dunhills as " yard gars "...LOL !! I like these:
RA Coronas
QDO Coronas
Party Coronas in 50 cabs.

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have smoked most of the coronas previously, but have always been a heavy ring gauge guy until about a year ago. Last year got heavily into PCs and some lonsdales. Lately, I have been giving all the coronas a new look.
Currently my favs are:
Boli Corona
RA Corona
Part Corona

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks to good fortune and a kind BOTL... I am happy to say that I don't have to dream of them.. I can smoke them, Micke! I don't have heaps of Duhills and the like but I do have a few so that I can smoke them if I really want to treat myself.

Mojito's are great.. best Dunhill so far is still the cabinetta though IMO .. but that is not a corona ha ha :smt003

Elric

Dragon de los Habanos
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Part coronas (cab or DB).
I also had some 98 Hoyo coronas that were outstanding.

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Thanks to good fortune and a kind BOTL... I am happy to say that I don't have to dream of them.. I can smoke them, Micke! I don't have heaps of Duhills and the like but I do have a few so that I can smoke them if I really want to treat myself.

Mojito's are great.. best Dunhill so far is still the cabinetta though IMO .. but that is not a corona ha ha :smt003
Those freaking Cabinettas keeps coming up in my dreams, some day I´ll have to do something about that. I´m just pulling your chain Hawkan, no better BOTL to have some of those goddies.

Fonsecakid

Fonsecakid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mike toro said:
How do those Party Coronas compare to the Shorts? I love them Party Shorts . . .
I think the coronas are more bold but not as complexed or refined. Fewer flavours in the corna aswell. Just my taste though.