What's new

top CC's

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So I purchased a CC sampler 2 months ago on advice from @PamunkeyHub and have put them away to age/rest for a bit. I want to buy a box or 2 to put away to age for a while and have never really had any CC's so I am wondering what all you guys would say would be a great enough cigar to buy a box and sit on for long enough for them to be ready to smoke.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
There are so many good choices, 10 guys might give you 10 answers. Helps to narrow things down:

Smartest thing to do is buy another sampler, this one to smoke instead of age, so you can get an idea what you like.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
I've heard from one of my best dudes who loves cc's, 5 yrs on Cohiba after that is bliss...

Personally apart from that, if a box your get is banging from the get....go on and smoke them.

@Jfire

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I dunno, are they that much better aged?... w NC I just usually throw them in the humidor 2 or 3 weeks and smoke them but it seems like everyone holds onto cc for years before bustin them out....I just don't want to smoke them before they're "good"
How long do you want to sit on them as far as in years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nno

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I dunno, are they that much better aged?... w NC I just usually throw them in the humidor 2 or 3 weeks and smoke them but it seems like everyone holds onto cc for years before bustin them out....I just don't want to smoke them before they're "good"

nno
Plenty of Cubans that smoke well right away

RYJ short churchills
Connie 1s
Upmann 50s
Juan Lopez 2
Saint Luis rey regios

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
all of them
none of them
Just stick to NCs and avoid all the crap and BS from forums........:banghead:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Some will recommend you try various PCs, I think this is incorrect. I would recommend trying some of the classic Cuban Robustos, and those which have been good for that particular year. Plenty of shitty Habanos out there.