What's new

Torano "Our Roots Run Deep" event at the CFO

slickster81

Joya de Nicaragua
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hooked up with a brother at the event in Troy last night at the Cigar Factory Outlet.

I was hit with the ultimate, a FACE to FACE BOMB!!!

I wish I could have styed longer and gotten to know you fissure (I didn't even get your first name brother, and I am ashamed of myself for that!)

Thank you for the great sticks, I will have a little party with that Party Churchills Deluxe!

Next event you, me and Hendry need to sit a spell, have a couple drinks and a leisurely smoke togehter, that's a promise, first round of drinks is on me.

Thanks again brother,

John

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No problem John! Would have been nice to sit and chat. FYI, the party is a PdP No.1 (pretty much the deLuxe just a little skinnier)

Steve

slickster81

Joya de Nicaragua
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Steve, I am looking forward to smoking that one!
Let's get together sometime at Smokers Kastle in Burton and have a smoke and a chat, I usually stop every Thursday (I work 4 - 10 hour days, have Fridays off.....yeah, I know, lucky bastard) I am sure you know where it is, but just in case, Center Rd. and Lapeer Rd. Park Place Plaza It's a great place, great people....my wife says it reminds her of Cheers, everybody knows your name! :smokingbo:smokingbo:smokingbo