What's new

Torano Vault Blend A-008

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Anyone had the Torano Vault Blend A-008 and have any opinions on them?

Love the now discontinued Signature Collection (so I'm getting a couple boxes next month to stock up while I can) and the Exodus 1959's, so curious about these too.

I know Torano doesn't get a lot of love by people, but I've really enjoyed the two above, and think they actually smoke well above their low price point.

Thanks for any input,
Sean

I friggin' LOVE cigars

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
To each his own. I've never had a Torano I enjoyed.

Full disclosure, I decided they weren't my cup of tea 13-14 years ago and haven't touched one since. The Exodus 1959 was the last straw for my palate, I got straight dirt. Not "earthy", literally dirt.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Noventa is the only Torano stick I have liked ,the Exodus is good or bad ,by year.

Poor Torano, always last to the trough when buying leaf.......... :chicken: :cat:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
To each his own. I've never had a Torano I enjoyed.

Full disclosure, I decided they weren't my cup of tea 13-14 years ago and haven't touched one since. The Exodus 1959 was the last straw for my palate, I got straight dirt. Not "earthy", literally dirt.
Huh, interesting about the Exodus 1959.

Have possibly improved over the years as I certainly haven't had any unpleasant flavors in either of them

I friggin' LOVE cigars

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I have a crappy palate actually, and also have very broad tastes in cigars which is why I stock so much variety, and put a high value on it.

I friggin' LOVE cigars
If you know you have a trash palate, you know you like Toraño, and you know you “friggin’ LOVE cigars”, then buy the damn cigars.

If you end up not liking them, Bomb them out or trade them with others.