What's new

Trading up or down?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thinking of trading in my '08 Bentley Continental Flying Spur for a Rolls Royce Ghost...

Bentley: 552 hp, AWD, 195mph
Rolls: Pure Luxury and a driver's car...

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Personally, there's a number of other vehicles I'd have in similar price ranges, but I'd want them for a combination of luxury and performance, not just luxury. Neither of those vehicles are really a car for anything other than luxury. They aren't exactly cars designed for performance driving regardless of the large bi-turbo engines in them, mainly just pure luxury.

If I had to go Bentley or Rolls, I'd probably look at the Continental GT instead.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice car, I guess I like most people have never driven any of those cars but I like Bently more than the RR. I think RR is a car when you have a driver and Bently if you are doing the driving.

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have a better idea...why don't you trade me your Bentley even up for my '94 Chevy pickup? It's only got 115,000 miles and comes with standard Minnesota rust (no extra charge).

Rupe

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Nice car... Can't go wrong with either. Personally I'd prefer something less rolling sofa-like. So I'd keep the Bentley.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Beautiful car!!!

May I also suggest the Continental GT SS, murdered out...

And of course the twin-turbo Gallardo. I think Aventadors are starting to show up in stock in your area.

My favorite saying is "why can't it be both?" ;-)