What's new

Trading

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was wondering, whats the rule on trading cigars? I would be interested in trading home brew cigars. I want to see what other guys are making and how they taste and I'd like to see what people think about my stuff.

I just got to thinking, maybe I'm too new and don't have access to the marketplace yet or maybe there isn't one, I couldn't tell ya. But it'd be interesting. Just wondering.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found that trade thread you mentioned. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm almost eligible haaha. Thats really awesome of the sponsors to help out in that way. I was wondering if there's some trading going on amongst the home rollers too. Well when my marketplace privilege opens up I guess I'll find out. Thanks again.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I found that trade thread you mentioned. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm almost eligible haaha. Thats really awesome of the sponsors to help out in that way. I was wondering if there's some trading going on amongst the home rollers too. Well when my marketplace privilege opens up I guess I'll find out. Thanks again.

4 more posts and you should be eligible. The rule is 30 days and 30 posts.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you a home roller then @Dooder ?
Post up some pics of your creations. We love pics.
Yea, I've been rolling pretty steadily since the start of the year. Funny coincidence that you ask. So the end of last year I wanted to see what rolling was about. I scoured YouTube for information and actually your video was my go to. When I got my leaves I was able to finally listen to and feel the leaves and see how case affects the tonal quality and the pliability. I quickly related it to wood work. I chose pieces of lumber based much the same qualities. How do they sound, the tap tone, tuning it, is it too dry or moist, does it snap or bend...anyways, I'm out of town and will take some pics when I get back. I may have a few in my phone but I haven't intentionally taken any pictures. I roll em' and smoke em' haaha. When I feel like I have created a worthy cigar I would be honored to trade with you.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yea, I've been rolling pretty steadily since the start of the year. Funny coincidence that you ask. So the end of last year I wanted to see what rolling was about. I scoured YouTube for information and actually your video was my go to. When I got my leaves I was able to finally listen to and feel the leaves and see how case affects the tonal quality and the pliability. I quickly related it to wood work. I chose pieces of lumber based much the same qualities. How do they sound, the tap tone, tuning it, is it too dry or moist, does it snap or bend...anyways, I'm out of town and will take some pics when I get back. I may have a few in my phone but I haven't intentionally taken any pictures. I roll em' and smoke em' haaha. When I feel like I have created a worthy cigar I would be honored to trade with you.

Yeah, my YouTube channel has been busier'n a five dollar hooker, ever since the pandemic.

Sent from my NunnaU(beswax) using tapakeyboard