What's new

Travel humidor

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Use them all the time, just make sure they have a good seal. Give it a good wash then dusting with baking soda to get rid of the smells. If you plan to bring a traveldor when you fly you will need a vent of some sort, The change in air pressure will make it almost impossible to open. I prefer the inexpensive rugged duty boxes at Harbor Freight. They have foam inserts, good quality latches and screw vent. Catch them on sale

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would recommend the Xikar travel cases. I posted a review a while back. They are rugged as heck, waterproof, and can just overall take a whooping. I bring it with me fishing and to the beach...it's been dropped from the truck bed, covered in sand/water, accidentally stepped on, etc. Plus if you happen to be foolish enough to try and fish during a torrential thunderstorm...not that I would know anyone who would do such a thing, and certainly not me last spring...but if you were, you could easily fit your cell phone/keys/etc in there to keep it from getting wet along with your cigars.

https://www.botl.org/threads/xikar-travel-case-field-test.96707/

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use small pelican, cases there rugged air tight and have a built in vent for flying

there available in any size
I have one for travel and one for my permanent humidor

Edit: I will post pictures when I have time today