What's new

Traveling to Denver. Any good lounges or shops?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be hanging with my family in the Denver area for a week in June. Can anyone recommend a good B&M or lounge? Also are there any local brands I need to check out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'll be hanging with my family in the Denver area for a week in June. Can anyone recommend a good B&M or lounge? Also are there any local brands I need to check out?

Hey hit me up! We can grab a smoke or two. There's a couple cool shops here and a great lounge downtown in this kick ass old hotel. Another place by the ballpark where you can get cigars rolled on site (never been or tried it personally). Or you can just come by and hang out in the steps and listen to the Cubs games on the radio with me. Whatever.

Also @Wicket you're a Denverite?

Love, LoRoK.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Hey hit me up! We can grab a smoke or two. There's a couple cool shops here and a great lounge downtown in this kick ass old hotel. Another place by the ballpark where you can get cigars rolled on site (never been or tried it personally). Or you can just come by and hang out in the steps and listen to the Cubs games on the radio with me. Whatever.

Also @Wicket you're a Denverite?

Love, LoRoK.
Live in Arvada didn't know you lived in CO. You Ever make it up this way?

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Not yet. I'm a bike weirdo/car-free so I don't travel much. That said I'm on my way to pick up a rental car so we can make a trip to hike tomorrow. How about you, in Denver often?

Love, LoRoK.
Haha nope not much you know that big city thing. I can make a trip and meet up for a stick tho. Shoot me a pm next time you plan a B&M trip.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What area of Denver? Cigars on 6th is a nice place. Really depends on what area you'll be in
I'll be staying in downtown Denver. Not sure exactly where yet. I will have a car and will be exploring around Breckinridge as well. No real itinerary just seeing the sights for a few days.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'll be staying in downtown Denver. Not sure exactly where yet. I will have a car and will be exploring around Breckinridge as well. No real itinerary just seeing the sights for a few days.

Go to Breckenridge Distillery or brewery is it? All I know is they distill a phenomenal whiskey that's a staple in my cabinet.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0

Well if you head north to Boulder area check out Havana Manor in Louisville. Nice laid back lounge with decent selection. Another one called Havana Manor is also north in Longmont owned by Smoker Friendly. I've never had a friendly vibe in the lounge but they do usually have a nice inventory. Down in Denver Cigars on 6th was always good they did sell a few months ago and I haven't been since. Not sure if anything other than ownership changed. Churchill's in the Brown Palace hotel is fancy. I bring my own when o go and buy a coffee or some food. Cool history in the hotel. We have a few more on the south side but I never used any of those lounges. Smoking Cave in Highlands Ranch gets some good sticks in even HTF every now and then.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Churchill's in the Brown Palace is a cool place to check out, doesn't look like the place has changed much since the early 1900s lol. You can bring your own smoke and they don't charge a cutting fee.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow you guys are great. Thanks so much. Definitely will check out the distillery in Breckinridge. I will bring a bottle or two home to Chicago. Thanks a lot all for the suggestions.
All the best

drjammer

No More Elvis Trump
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you head north to Boulder area check out Havana Manor in Louisville. Nice laid back lounge with decent selection. Another one called Havana Manor is also north in Longmont owned by Smoker Friendly. I've never had a friendly vibe in the lounge but they do usually have a nice inventory. Down in Denver Cigars on 6th was always good they did sell a few months ago and I haven't been since. Not sure if anything other than ownership changed. Churchill's in the Brown Palace hotel is fancy. I bring my own when o go and buy a coffee or some food. Cool history in the hotel. We have a few more on the south side but I never used any of those lounges. Smoking Cave in Highlands Ranch gets some good sticks in even HTF every now and then.
Pretty sure Cigars on 6th sold to Smoker Friendly as well.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
If you want drink to bring home I'd check Stranahan's out. Hopefully 6th keeps the same vibe if SF bought them. I know HM in Longmont didn't change much when they took over.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Where did you end up going? I just got back on here about 6 weeks ago and didn't realize you were coming to town. I love right downtown.