What's new

Truck Recomendations

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've been eyeing trucks online for about 6 months. I'm leaning towards and F150 4x4. I've had good luck with Fords over the past 10 years. My budget though is under 15k, so that limits it to older models. I know there are problems with 04 to 08's.
I'm also considering Silverados.
Ive owned Dodge vehicles but they always gave us nightmares so I't have to be convinced Dodge trucks were better than the cars and vans.
Thoughts and recommendations appreciated!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I know I'll probably get lip for this since it's not an American truck, but I LOVE my 2012 Toyota Tacoma. Although, I purchased mine brand new with all the bells and whistles I wanted in my truck. I really went head first for a damn Tundra, which believe it or not the salesman talked me out of buying one!!! He said it was more cost effective for me to get a Tacoma. Plus, I don't have any boats, campers or other toys....yet. I've shopped for Ford and they wanted more $$ for everything I wanted EVEN USED trucks were more than my budget Talking almost double of what I paid for my truck and used, 4 or 5 years old and high mileage. No thanks. I avoided the Dodge Rams since I feel like everybody and their mothers have one around here on Long Island. I regret not looking into the Silverado's. But my Tacoma has everything I wanted in a truck. Even gas mileage isn't too bad.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I'm a Dodge truck guy. I can honestly say I will never own a Ford, since everyone I know has theirs in the shop all the time. But, I'm not a fan of Fords anyways, My Dodge is reliable and dependable. Of course, I was fortunate enou to buy the lifetime warranty too, so I'll drive this truck into the ground and have it rebuilt for $100 lol.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tacoma are nice just pricey. In my budget they run about 2 years older than domestic but if the right one came up it would be fine.
Maybe dodge trucks are better than the cars.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sirhchris

If no fit put spit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nissan Titan. very solid and a proven full size truck. 07-up has a higher HP/TQ compared to the previous years. 07-08 models should be around your range.