What's new

True Detectives - HBO

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and one of my roommates have started a Sunday night tradition. There's 3 of us and 1 does not like there to be smoke in the house but he sleeps over at his partner's house Sundays so me and the other roommate who's a fellow brother smoke cigars and watch True Detective. Now I always look forward to Sunday nights haha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, Vince Vaughn is absolutely FANTASTIC in the show. I like seeing actors stray from their typical roles (i.e. Vince Vaughn not in a comedy).

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Anyone catch this? Illusione rothchiles cab. Lol
IMO, this was the most intriguing part of the show. I rather look for cigar boxes than pay attention to the plot.

Without the drone shots and creepy music, it's nothing more than a basic cable cop show. The first season of TD felt like a movie and was a wild ride. This season, there's every typical cop cliche in the book and no sense of mystery.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMO, this was the most intriguing part of the show. I rather look for cigar boxes than pay attention to the plot.

Without the drone shots and creepy music, it's nothing more than a basic cable cop show. The first season of TD felt like a movie and was a wild ride. This season, there's every typical cop cliche in the book and no sense of mystery.

I like the fact they don't hold your hand like a basic cable show. The shootout at the end of episode 4 wasn't as good as the first seasons action sequence but was pretty damn good.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I just got HBO Go and watched all of season one in like 3 days. It was awesome. Most fun I've had watching TV since Breaking Bad. Which I understand was not that long ago, but still.

Watched the first episode of season 2. Haven't watched anymore. I just didn't like it. Maybe I will come back to it later but I have moved on to looking for a new show. Starting Game of Thrones.